Now anyone who's used UE4 will get this and to those who don't, just go watch a quick youtube video about "Unreal Engine 4 Blueprint Editor Basics" and you'll get the idea pretty quickly. I'm gonna make this but I'd like a bit of input from the community, let's start off with the basic questions, you can answer below or don't x3 You're choice
- C++ or Love2D? Should I make this in C++ or should I go for the all pure and clean Love2D route?
- Should this be centered entirely around Love2D or should it be done for Lua in general?
- Should I focus on the looks first or just get the function there?
- Are you interested in contributing to the UI of the program...? Cause I suck at art
- (Not a question but still) Let's do this together as a community, we should make this a project all of us can enjoy and follow