Game engines and frameworks.

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
ddabrahim
Party member

Re: Game engines and frameworks.

Post by ddabrahim »

_JM_ wrote:I've been working for some time in a bunch of code to help me in game jams.
Thanks for sharing. Looks interesting. Even if there is no documentation a couple small examples could help people to get started with it.

I am currently writing the documentation for the system I've been working on with the intention to share it one day (maybe) and it is painful. I'm using MkDocs and at least it is make it super simple to organise pages thank god. It is also uses Python which I really like because of how simple it is to setup virtual environments to manage dependencies and build.
_JM_
Prole

Re: Game engines and frameworks.

Post by _JM_ »

ddabrahim wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:59 am
_JM_ wrote:I've been working for some time in a bunch of code to help me in game jams.
Thanks for sharing. Looks interesting. Even if there is no documentation a couple small examples could help people to get started with it.

I am currently writing the documentation for the system I've been working on with the intention to share it one day (maybe) and it is painful. I'm using MkDocs and at least it is make it super simple to organise pages thank god. It is also uses Python which I really like because of how simple it is to setup virtual environments to manage dependencies and build.
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
I joined this year Löve Jam and put my entry which uses some of the modules I shared. The source code can be found on my github.