Oh, so that one was needed. Didn't know, didn't try.nevon wrote:I think you missed the Goo directory. I'm getting a bunch of errors when I try to run it.
Show off your games, demos and other (playable) creations.
- The Omniscient
- Posts: 6506
- Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:29 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Robin wrote:Nice. I had to modify it to make it work for me though (crappy computer).
Here's what I have for other people with crappy computers: I only found a few issues:
- There is no clear distinction between what is on the table and what is in the hand: I can't see whether other people can see the card.
- I have some difficulty with the selection. Especially cards in my hand. Try selecting multiple cards in the hand, and shuffling them.
- The window is a bit large: I have 1280x800, but that's not particularly small. Try to find a size that is not too large for many people.
- That setMode is best replaced with a conf.lua file. You can use that to set the window title as well.
That link is dead... too bad I have a crappy computer too..
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests