Lords of Space - Download Link

General discussion about LÖVE, Lua, game development, puns, and unicorns.
schme16
Party member

Lords of Space - Download Link

Post by schme16 »

There is a game listed on the wiki called Lords of Space; I was wanting to get my hands on a copy, but the download link is now down.
If anyone has a copy I'd love to get it; thanks everyone!
My Development Diary - http://shanegadsby.info
Skasi
Prole

Re: Lords of Space - Download Link

Post by Skasi »

Hoi, I've just been searching for a thread I thought I had once created and stumbled upon this. No idea if you still want it, seeing as you didn't login for a year and this is much older.. but maybe you get a notification mail or something? Anyway, here you go!

NOTE: NEEDS LOVE 0.5.0

Readme:
Concept:
The goal of this game is to conquer all existing planets by defeating all enemies.

Every planet you(orange) own produces ships at a certain rate.
This rate is affected by the size of the planet and its amount of population.
Population grows over time and decreases slightly when a planet under attacked and even more if conquered.

To conquer a planet you need to destroy all its ships (represented by the number that is displayed over all planets not controlled by an enemy player).

Controls:
- SELECTION
Use your left mouse button to select one planet by clicking on it, or multiple planets by drawing a square around them.
When holding down the SHIFT key while doing this, you can add planets to the selection.
When holding down the CTRL key you are able to unselect planets while using your mouse.
You can also hold down both - SHIFT and CTRL - while drawing a square to toggle the selection of multiple planets.
Pressing the SPACE bar selects all your planets.

- ORDERS
Press the right mouse button on a plent to order selected planets to send ships to it.
Use your mousewheel to increase(up) or decrease(down) the amount of ships you want to send from all selected planets by 5%.
When holding down the ALT key while doing this you can instantly increase this value to 100% and decrease it to 5%.
(the current number in % is shown at the lower right corner)

- RESTART
Press BACKSPACE to restart the game on a new map.
You can also press + and - to speed up/down the game, but that's been for debugging and AI "think-speed" is not affected.
Attachments
Lords of Space 0.5.0.love
lords of space
(3.55 MiB) Downloaded 225 times