LOVEU Library

Showcase your libraries, tools and other projects that help your fellow love users.
kayibea
Prole

LOVEU Library

Post by kayibea »

Hello guys, first time posting here, love2d have been on my spotlight for a long time and my interest is just at it peak now.
I recently created a library, at first it was for vector2 yet again another vector2 lib but this one is different cause it is strongly typed with LLS so you get auto completion and linting in your IDE, also the implementation follow Unity Vector2 and Mathf classes.
I am not really a good speaker so i will just let you checkout, your review will be really encouraging for me to continue working on this.
I have also created some simple demo project that you can test by yourself under the showcase https://github.com/kayibea/loveu/tree/showcase branch
here is one of the project to showcase the lib, let you checkout the remaining by yourself, and why not fork the repo and add your contribution?
thank you all.

Repo: https://github.com/kayibea/loveu/tree/main
Attachments
untitled.GIF
untitled.GIF (12.6 MiB) Viewed 1149 times
snowkittykira
Prole

Re: LOVEU Library

Post by snowkittykira »

very cool! i'm definitely interested in seeing where this goes!

edit: one thing that worries me is that the documentation text seems to come from the unity help pages, which might have copyright implications?
kayibea
Prole

Re: LOVEU Library

Post by kayibea »

snowkittykira wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:11 pm very cool! i'm definitely interested in seeing where this goes!

edit: one thing that worries me is that the documentation text seems to come from the unity help pages, which might have copyright implications?
Hi thank you, i don't think that really big deal, but if in the future it happen to be i will be a quick fix.
Re: after checking online i think i should rewrite the documentation. i will commit it soon. so thank you for pointing that out