Water Program

Questions about the LÖVE API, installing LÖVE and other support related questions go here.
Forum rules
Before you make a thread asking for help, read this.
cleanwaterstore
Prole

Water Program

Post by cleanwaterstore »

Well, I am new to this site and my name is Clyde Tyrus from California, USA. I found this site for searching about creating games. As a beginner, I have made a 2D game in which it focuses about two races with different natures, the humans and fairies. Creating the figures of two races and how they move is not a big problem, but the problem is when it comes to walking in land or water, it seems like they are floating in the air. I wonder what to do to make them to look them real in walking through land and water. Another problem is, when humans begun to pollute the water, it only seems clear water with only small dots. My game won't be look like real if this will not be fix, I want it to look like being polluted.
Robin
The Omniscient

Re: Water Program

Post by Robin »

Could you upload a .love of your game, so we can see what's going on?
Help us help you: attach a .love.
SudoCode
Citizen

Post by SudoCode »

cleanwaterstore wrote:Creating the figures of two races and how they move is not a big problem, but the problem is when it comes to walking in land or water, it seems like they are floating in the air. I wonder what to do to make them to look them real in walking through land and water.
Are they animated?
Puzzlem00n
Party member

Post by Puzzlem00n »

So, basically, your problems are all art-based? I'm not saying that we can't help you, but perhaps you could also look around for some tutorials on game art around the web already.
I LÖVE, therefore I am.
cleanwaterstore
Prole

Post by cleanwaterstore »

Puzzlem00n wrote:I'm not saying that we can't help you, but perhaps you could also look around for some tutorials on game art around the web already.
Okay, I currently am a beginner so no need for me to rush, I'll try what you suggest to me. By the way, it is animated. Thanks..