The codename for LÖVE 11.3 is Mysterious Mysteries. It is currently not released.
Changes from 11.2
- Added love.math.colorToBytes and love.math.colorFromBytes.
- Added love.window.getDisplayOrientation and a love.displayrotated callback.
- Added love.window.get/setVSync, to allow setting vsync without recreating the window.
- Added love.window.getSafeArea, currently only fully implemented on iOS.
- Fixed the deprecation system not fully restarting when love.event.quit("restart") is used.
- Fixed love.data.hash returning an incorrect hash for certain input sizes.
- Fixed t.audio.mixwithsystem.
- Fixed Source:setEffect(name, true) and Source:getEffect(name) when the effect has no associated Filter.
- Fixed love.audio.newSource(filename, "queue") to cause a Lua error.
- Fixed the first character in a string sometimes not being processed during text vertex generation.
- Fixed a pixel shader performance regression on some graphics drivers when OpenGL 3 or OpenGL ES 3 is used.
- Fixed text not showing up on Radeon HD 3000-series graphics cards on Windows.
- Fixed automatic batching performance to be more consistent on macOS.