|Available since LÖVE 0.8.0|
|This enum is not supported in earlier versions.|
Graphics features that can be checked for with love.graphics.getSupported.
- Whether the "clampzero" WrapMode is supported.
- Whether the "lighten" and "darken" BlendModes are supported.
- Whether multiple Canvases with different formats can be used in the same love.graphics.setCanvas call.
clampzero is supported on all desktop systems, but only some mobile devices. If it's not supported and it's attempted to be set, the "clamp" wrap mode will automatically be used instead.
lighten is supported on all desktop systems, and OpenGL ES 3-capable mobile devices.
multicanvasformatsis supported on OpenGL 3-capable desktop systems, and OpenGL ES 3-capable mobile devices.
- Whether GLSL 3 Shaders can be used.
- Whether mesh instancing is supported.
- Whether textures with non-power-of-two dimensions can use mipmapping and the 'repeat' WrapMode.
- Whether pixel shaders can use "highp" 32 bit floating point numbers (as opposed to just 16 bit or lower precision).
- Whether shaders can use the
fwidthfunctions for computing derivatives.
instancing are supported on OpenGL 3 and OpenGL ES 3-capable systems.
instancing is also supported on some older systems that don't support GLSL 3, but vertex attribute-based instancing must be used in that case (instead of
love_InstanceID in a GLSL 3 shader).
shaderderivativesare supported on all desktop systems and most mobile systems, except for some older OpenGL ES 2 devices.
- Support for Canvas.
- Support for textures with non-power-of-two sizes. See PO2 Syndrome.
- Support for the subtractive blend mode.
- Support for Shaders.
- Support for HDR Canvases. Use love.graphics.getCanvasFormats instead.
- Support for simultaneous rendering to at least 4 canvases at once, with love.graphics.setCanvas. Use love.graphics.getSystemLimits instead.
- Support for Mipmaps.
- Support for DXT compressed images (see CompressedFormat.) Use love.graphics.getCompressedImageFormats instead.
- Support for BC4 and BC5 compressed images. Use love.graphics.getCompressedImageFormats instead.
Use love.graphics.isGammaCorrect or love.graphics.getCanvasFormats instead
- Support for gamma-correct rendering with the
srgbwindow flag in love.window.setMode, and the "srgb" TextureFormat for Canvases and Images.
- Support for PixelEffects.
Canvases, Shaders, mipmaps, npot textures, and the subtract BlendMode are always supported in version 0.10.0 and newer (due to its system requirements.)
For previous versions:
dxt are supported on nearly every system.
shader have roughly the same minimum requirements for support: a DirectX 9.0c+ capable graphics card with drivers that support ~OpenGL 2.1+.
srgb all share mostly the same minimum requirements for support as well: a DirectX 10+ capable graphics card with drivers that support ~OpenGL 3+.
DirectX 9.0c+ capable graphics cards include the nvidia GeForce 5000-series (2003) and newer, the ATI Radeon 9000-series and newer, and the Intel GMA x3100 GPU and newer.
DirectX 10+ capable graphics cards include the nvidia GeForce 8000-series (2006) and newer, the ATI/AMD HD 2000-series and newer, and the Intel HD 2000/3000 GPUs and newer.
Tiếng Việt –